- General terms and conditions High Supply:
Article 1 - General
By using our products and services, you confirm and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older
You undertake to provide only correct personal information and to change it within ten days should a change occur.
Article 2 - No illegal or prohibited use
You agree not to use our services for illegal purposes.
Article 3 - Termination
High Supply reserves the right to terminate your access to all or part of the services for any reason without prior notice or liability on the part of High Supply.
Article 4 - Account
You are responsible for keeping your account and password confidential and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify High Supply of any unauthorized use of your account or password. High Supply does not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by your failure to comply with this provision. You hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify High Supply against any and all claims that may be made against High Supply, including through misuse of your account and password by an unauthorized person.
Article 5 - Risk of transport
During the transport of the products, High Supply bears the risk of damage, loss or theft. This risk passes to you at the time of delivery of the product.
Article 6 - Delivery
After your order has been processed, it takes a maximum of three working days for your product to be delivered. Delivery times may differ during public holidays.
Article 7 - Reflection period
After receiving the products, you may cancel the agreement within 14 days provided that the products are completely intact. You must inform High Supply by e-mail and return the products immediately. You bear the risk during the return transport of the product. If payment has already taken place, High Supply will pay the amount due after receipt of the products concerned (excluding shipping costs). refund to you under this agreement within thirty days. The shipping costs for returning the products are not reimbursed.
Article 8 - Warranty
1. Complaints with regard to delivered products will only be handled if the products are returned to High Supply within 30 days, accompanied by a detailed description of the nature and extent of the defect. After this period, the delivered products are considered to be satisfactory and the delivery is unconditionally accepted.
2. If High Supply is of the opinion that a complaint is justified, the company is only obliged to deliver replacement products as soon as possible. You are not entitled to any compensation. The costs of both shipments, the repair and / or replacement are at the expense of High Supply.
3. The warranty referred to in this article does not apply in the event that the defect is wholly or partly caused by incorrect, incorrect, negligent or incompetent use and / or if you have made any changes to the products.
Article 9 - Liability
1. The liability of High Supply is limited to the warranty stated in article 8. In any case, the liability for the delivery of defective products is limited to direct damage with a maximum of the agreed price of the products concerned.
2. Without prejudice to article 9 paragraph 1, HighSupply is not liable in the event that the defect is wholly or partly caused by incorrect, incorrect, negligent or incompetent use and / or if you have made any changes to the products.
3. You hereby agree to hold harmless and hold harmless High Supply and any other party involved in creating, producing or providing the website or the services against any and all third party claims arising out of or arising out of from your use of the services and / or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 10 - Evidence
Unless proven otherwise, HighSupply's records serve as convincing evidence of the orders you have placed, your payment to High Supply and the services. You hereby agree that electronic communications may be provided as evidence.
Article 11 - Customs
High Supply cannot guarantee that the customs authorities will not confiscate the goods you have ordered. If this is the case, High Supply will not reimburse you for any payments.
Article 12 - Payment
In the event that you do not pay for any reason, you are automatically in default and you owe the statutory interest on the total invoice amount from the due date as well as all costs for collecting payments that HighSupply has to incur.
Article 13 - HighSupply Subscription
The minimum subscription duration is 3 months. After this period it is possible to cancel your subscription every month. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com. You must cancel your subscription before the 21st of the month. If you do this later than the specified period, the subscription will continue for another month. If you do not specify anything, the direct debit will continue and our debit will continue to run to you.
Article 14 - Miscellaneous
1. HighSupply reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will take effect immediately upon posting of the amended General Terms and Conditions on the internet.
2. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements between the parties relating to this subject matter. If it is determined that any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is not legally valid or unenforceable, such non-validity or unenforceability will not affect any other provision of these General Terms and Conditions, which provisions will remain in full force.
3. These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law. The district court in Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction to judge any and all disputes relating to these General Terms and Conditions.